Saturday, November 11, 2006

got tagged!

OK, I finally got down to it. Notahottie tagged me a really long time ago (August) and I never did anything about it. Not my fault, I just didn’t read that last part of her blog. Anyway, it’s a little out of style, cuz everyone’s said and done it already, but, I’ll do mine now just because I had fun thinking of all the answers. (I’m not giving it a specific name, because, to tell you the truth, I’m not sure what it’s called- weewaa or something?? Whatever) It’s not a completely compiled list, but… it’s what I got…

Things I want to do before dying:
Give at least $1000 to one tzedakah organization
Have a week long movie marathon, with tons of food-and not get fat
Have the courage to admit all my wrongdoings to the people I did it to
Travel the world
Get a full spa treatment
Have a live-in/full time maid
See the Bais Hamikdash
Live on a farm
Own a dog
Write as well and as interesting as Kasamba
Jetski
Feel accomplished in life

Things I cannot do:
Skate without fear in middle of the rink
Go on a rollercoaster
Make a tumblesauce
Make a cartwheel
Dance gracefully
Be organized for too long
Kill ants or spiders (only)

Things I can do:
Sing
Act
Draw
Write
Cook
Bake
Have patience
Have good intentions
Feel guilty
Give a nice smile
Make people happy
Flirt
Love my family
Admit I’m wrong- (when I really am);-D

What attracted me to my spouse:
Great manners
Such nice middos
Honest
Sensitive
Caring
Looks
Great Bod!
Carefree (although, don’t ask me about that NOW)
Fun
Adventurous
Loving

Books that I am currently reading:
Sun Dog, by Steven King (since the summer)
Dora’s Counting Book
The Great Big Fire Engine Book
Sesame Street Guessing Books
(get the idea??)
Oh, and Spiderman comic books from the library (I did NOT take them out)

Movies that I love:
Should have been books I love, but I’ll do both
Anne of Green Gables (both- Movie and Book)
Mrs. Doubtfire (it’s funny!)
Double Jeopardy
Braveheart
Dead Poet’s Society
Dangerous Minds
Take the Lead

Books:
The Green Mile
The Stand
Where the Red Fern Grows
People and Kids Speak
Lots more but I can't think of them now...

6 comments:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Nice meme good for you better late than never:).

Anonymous said...

i agree with the great Bod!
(hee hee - i'm a flirt too - and love my fam!)
;)

workingema said...

socialmom- yeah, finally got to it:o) I'm aiming for hopefully two posts a month!!

TOWIK-hEY! Hands off;o!! LOL
and the flirting... well, it comes naturally- sometimes I don't even realize it!!! Does that make sense?!?!? and..... my family's the BEST!!!!

Anonymous said...

okay okay
i'm backing off...
but tell him i like him!
ha ha ha ha ha (i'm laaauuggghiinng)

Anonymous said...

from you can's I gather you're a very creative person.

Why 1000$?
Wish for more!

workingema said...

TOWIK- u suuurree??? lol;-D
lol

Prag- well, thanks, I guess I can be...
and can you imagine- if I'm asking for just $1000 dollars- what dire straits I must be in!!
Can you donate?:o)